A vacancy at the Embassy of India, Brasilia, is open for application for the following post:-
(i) Temporary Clerk (Consular Wing)
Salary: R$ 3150 per month
– Must hold a graduation degree/diploma from a recognized University in Brazil
– High level of English and Portuguese language skills, both written and oral
– Highly developed organization skills, including the ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision.
– Proficiency in the use of standard office IT equipment and software
– Ability to work flexible hours
– Past experience of working with Embassies
The specific post being applied for may be mentioned in the subject of the e-mail.
Last date for submission of application:
Candidates whose CV’s are shortlisted will be called for interview before final selection to the post.