No of Vacancies: 1
- Must hold a graduation degree/diploma from a recognised University in Brazil
- High level of English and Portuguese language skills, both written and oral.
- Highly developed organisation and communication skills, including the ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Proficiency in the use of standard office IT equipment and software.
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Past experience of working with Embassies
- Experience in an executive support or coordination role
- Demonstrated ability to liaise effectively with government organisations, foreign missions and private sector organisations
Interested candidates can send their CV’s and contact details to the following email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last date for submission of application: July 10, 2016.
Candidates whose CV´s are shortlisted will be called for a written test and interview before final selection to the post.